Clayton Earth Works is highly regarded within the civil construction industry as bulk earthworks specialists. We provide plant hire solutions with modern low hour equipment and experienced capable operators, who are dedicated to providing reliable and cost-effective earthworks solutions..
Our wide and varied experience includes, bulk earthworks for large property redevelopment, building pads for major industrial and commercial sites, construction of sports ovals, dams and the rehabilitation of landfill sites. We have also worked throughout South Africa on various public & private sector projects over the last few years. Using the latest available technology, we have a large number of machines which are GPS enabled such as Scrapers, Dozers, Compactors and Graders enabling a high accuracy of machine control. We have highly skilled operators who are experienced in the use of these control systems which ensures that we provide excellent productivity and effective rates, reducing the cost of set out and compliance survey. With extensive experience and a proven track record in Civil Construction, we look forward to providing reliable and innovative earthworks solutions into the future.
Why Choose Clayton Earth Works?
- Strong purchasing power to procure plant and spare parts at competitive or below market rates, access repair facilities and technical advice on equipment and fleet management strategies as required.
- Well equipped range or plant and equipment and suitable attachments, designed to meet the requirements of a variety of jobs and applications.
- Average age of equipment is 3500 hours.
- Well maintained plant fitted with the latest monitoring and control technologies ensuring high performance, reduced emissions, operator efficiency, continuous service and reduced downtimes during periodic maintenance programs.
- Minimal transport times from our plant depot to any project due to our extensive networks and support from transport companies as well as our own transport trucks.
- Employees available to work across both day and night shifts.
- Employees with extensive industry experience and specific areas of expertise on an array of projects.